We’ve sat behind sales manager and finance desks, worked internment management and most importantly, pounded the pavement as salespeople. We’ve seen it all and we bring more to the table than just experience.
Through our extensive knowledge, dedication and the strategic mind of a martial arts master, we’ve uncovered the key to transforming dealerships into profitable powerhouses. Our goal now is to inspire your F&I department to achieve the same remarkable record of success.
Meet the Guys
Johnny and Adam are an experienced and energetic team who work tirelessly to bring fresh, invaluable advice to your dealership and ensure you receive unrivaled financial results in return.
Johnny’s career has always been about bridging the gap between innovation and technology. At 60 years old, Johnny has written off a well-deserved retirement because he is having too much fun disrupting the financial services industry.
- 1977 – Graduated from Stanford University
- 1985 – Started his own dealership with VW and Subaru
- 1991 – Moved into the insurance business to provide aftermarket services to automobile dealers
- 1994 – Opened his own agency becoming one of the top producing aftermarket agencies in the country
- 2009 – Started a new company, called Deliveries on Demand, to provide loan-closing services for auto dealers
- 2014 – Changed the course of financial services by introducing a remote auto loan program for credit unions
- 2015 – Taught himself how to code because he could not find anyone to develop his software
- 2016 – Created an interactive selling process that, for the first time, takes on not only the presentation but also the objection handling process
Adam’s skills and approach are top-notch. He effectively motivates and teaches dealerships to generate more profits and crush their goals. He is a tactical genius and champion strategist. If you don’t believe him, you can check out some of his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu championships.
- 2001 – Promoted to F&I manager at 22 years old
- 2001-2017 – Ran the highest PVR in his dealer group for 15 years
- 2003 – Trained by Ron Reahard
- 2004-2017 – Highest PVR in the St Louis market and top 5% in the nation
- 2010-2017 – Highest paid F&I manager in the St Louis market